Who We Are
Prime assets management is a leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems.
Our businesses are diversified across a wide spectrum of regions, industries, and asset classes, giving us the expertise, access to resources and critical mass to take advantage of investment opportunities on a global scale.
At Prime assets management, we apply our capabilities as a global investment firm to deliver solutions, unlock value and propel growth. The capital we deploy on behalf of our investors fuels the development of businesses and communities. The investments we make are the wellsprings of future opportunity.
The deep expertise of the Prime assets management team gives us a base of intellectual capital on which to draw.
Our network is comprised of highly respected individuals who possess a wealth of experience in both the private and public sectors. These advisors work with Prime assets Management professionals on generating new business, advising on transactions and giving business-related expertise.
Our performance is characterized by a record of superior risk-adjusted returns across a broad and expanding range of asset classes and through all types of economic conditions.
We pursue investments with the following characteristics:
- Growth equity
- Acquisition capital
- Selective restructurings
- Investment Size: $20-500 million
- Minimum Revenue: $20 million
- Minimum EBITDA: $5 million
- Strong management team
- Recurring revenue business model with defensible barriers to entry
- Custom, flexible investment structures including:
- Mezzanine Debt
- Preferred Equity
- Common Equity
- Other Forms of Non-Control Capital
- Lead investor
- Minority stakes
- Business services
- Healthcare services and technology
- Software and technology-enabled services
- Telecom and communications
- Data, information, and marketing services
- Transportation and logistics
- Consumer services